- Live in the present – thinking about the past and the future leads to thoughts of grievance or anxiety. The best example is Derek Sivers’ essay on the topic
- Be specific – self explanatory but the general rule is that if you can’t be specific about something, you will not get it, and probably don’t need it.
- Not much will kill you – we conjure up dragons and doomsday scenarios in our heads, all for no purpose. Go ahead and try it
- Nothing is that important – you can afford to lose a few times so long as you rounds of the fight so long as you learn something
- Measure – measurement is the key to everything – if it can’t be measured in at least some way, reconsider doing it.
The rest seem to be specific tips and tricks.
This post originally appeared on the Stronico blog – with the absorption of Stronico into Digital Tool Factory this post has been moved to the Digital Tool Factory blog
||Written By Steve French|