- The Ten Dollar Rule by Ben Casnocha – this is useful advice. I often find myself driving all over town to save five dollars, or searching online for hours to save eight dollars on something else. While getting a bargain on something gives me a feeling of accomplishment, it is usually not a productive use of time. Having a hard limit of either amount to save or places to look provides a useful stopping place.
- Spread of Influence in a Network by the Network Thinker – I am split as to whether or not the point of diminishing marginal returns has been reached in Network Theory, but this is an interesting blog post.
- Balsamic has a UX blog!
- BigThink has a lot of great interviews
- How To Start and Run a Mastermind Group – I’m still working on mine
- Don’t Speak In The Future Tense – wisdom from Derek Sivers
- Book Marketing Tips – interesting
- How to vanish without a trace in America – interesting, and not how I would think it would work.
This post originally appeared on the Stronico blog – with the absorption of Stronico into Digital Tool Factory this post has been moved to the Digital Tool Factory blog
||Written By Steve French|