Last night while thinking about the Stronico marketing plan I thought about ways in which I’m already remarkable. I am not saying remarkable to brag; I just came up with a list of things other people say about my abilities. They are:
- Programming: I create useful code generation systems
- Business: I am easy to work with
- Personal: I explain technical matters well, with good use of metaphors
- Photography: Good use of black and white, along with “I can’t believe you went into that neighborhood at night with expensive photo equipment”
- Music: I write wonderful Appalachian Bad man ballads, mostly in the style of Jim Thompson, all from the bad guy’s point of view. The songs are the first things someone mentions when they describe me to someone else (or so I have heard from many people).
Of all these, the last is the most useful. I am considering making the Stronico marketing have a sinister delivery. The product remains the same, a brain helper to remember the weak ties in life, but I will make the marketing have a film noir quality.
This post originally appeared on the Stronico blog – with the absorption of Stronico into Digital Tool Factory this post has been moved to the Digital Tool Factory blog
||Written By Steve French|